Website and all services at domain ChessEndgames.net are operated by Ataraxia j.d.o.o., Blajburskih zrtava 11, Bjelovar 43000, Republic of Croatia. “ ChessEndgames.net”, “we”, “us” or “our” as applicable refers to Ataraxia j.d.o.o.
A “customer” (“you” or “your” as applicable) is anyone ordering, registering for or making use of any product, service or just visiting website of ChessEndgames.net.
Collection and use of Customer information
Your personal details will be collected and processed when you register, subscribe or use our services or visiting our website. Information is collected by ChessEndgames.net in accordance with Croatian and European Law on Personal Data Protection.
In addition, when you visit our website or use any of our digital applications (such as mobile applications, cloud applications), we may also collect website and application usage information (which may include your reading history and any advertisements you may have viewed), and information about your computer or other digital device and your internet connection. This includes (but not limited to) your computer’s or digital device’s IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain, your location data and, if you visited via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
If you contact us or make any comments on our Website or post and forum entries we may keep a record of that correspondence.
ChessEndgames.net may use collected data for various purposes:
- To manage your Registration and Subscription
- To provide, maintain and improve our Services
- To notify you of our Services and/or Subscription Information
- To personalize and customize web content and advertising
- To provide customer support
- To conduct research, and provide aggregated, anonymized reporting about our general user community for internal and external clients
ChessEndgames.net may process your Personal Data in these cases:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your hard drive when you visit ChessEndgames.net website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to keep you logged into our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
You can manage your cookie settings in your web browser.
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. However, if you do not accept cookies or if you delete cookies, any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset when you next log in. Certain features and content may not be available to you and you will have to log in every time you visit.
Our websites (or some services on our domain) may, contain links to external sites. ChessEndgames.net is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites and we recommend that you read the privacy policies on any external sites you use.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
As the Internet is a global environment, collecting and processing personal information may involve the transmission of this data internationally, including outside of the Republic of Croatia. Therefore, by communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to your personal data being processed in this way.
Retention of Data
Chessendgames.net will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, ChessEndgames.net may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
ChessEndgames.net may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of net
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You can edit your ChessEndgames.net account information at any time. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where ChessEndgames.net relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics and Amplitude
Google Analytics and Amplitude are web analytics services that track and report website traffic. They use the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. For Google Analytics, this data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we may work with are:
Apple Store In-App Payments
Google Play In-App Payments
Changes to this statement
- By email: